DeeDee 4 months ago in General Discussion • updated by anne wilson 4 months ago 7

How do you do the animal puzzles? There are no instructions that come up on how to do them. I would like to do the puzzles, but don't know how to get started. Please help

The puzzle pieces can be collected from the Slot Machines. Please note the pieces are rewarded on probability basis. Please continue to play them until you find all the animals in the game. For more queries, please drop an email to our support team. We are here to assist you. 

It took me a while to work it out too DeeDee , thanks to Anna's emails I finally worked it out lol ! I was not putting my puzzle pieces into inventory on the slots game ! But now I  have some animals on my island .

Thanks, for the info. I never played the slots. I guess i just have to give it a try a see what happens. Is there any suggestions on the best way to go about playing.

Please do try the Slot Machine in the game. There are no specific steps for the feature, and the rewards are randomly awarded. Do write to us if you have more questions.

How many darned swords must I 'contribute' to the slots before I get the final piece(s) to any of the animals?  I'm a little frustrated.  

U can get the prize box,which has the puzzle pics using the gold option,choose 2 gold to play.

You can also play with silver .