+20

Haunted chisels

Neil Watts 3 years ago in General Discussion • updated by Dawn D 2 years ago 14
I can't see a way to request these chisels, there is not a button next to the item in the buildings needed materials as I would see for say friend ladders. 

I also have visited all of my friends with no luck.

Any ideas?
+3
As I recall, haunted chisels, etc., were found visiting neighbors last Halloween. Kiwi, can you bring them back please?
+2
I have not found any haunted chisels or buckets either. And even if I could ask my friends, they never send any of what I request. While im here im very upset that items I find, like the guitar, keep disappearing when I come back on... I say you owe me 200 axes for everything ive had to refind. Since some of them are non existant anymore!!!!
+2
I hope they do it quickly. There are only 2 days left on the quest and we can only visit friends every 22 hours. That only leaves 2 visits that can be done at this point. 
+2
I have the same problem, only  I tried to get more gold in order to get the chisels and didn't get the gold but it said the payment went through.
+3
I had that problem and had to buy it with my gold bars. This is crap!!!
+3
I refuse to spend gold on these quests when the quest specifically says there is a way to get the items from neighbors and friends. It's nothing but a ploy to get us to spend money. 
+1
Time ran out on one quest, so I didn't get anything in return.
+6
Same problem with haunted buckets this is getting both expensive and frustrating! 😠
+3
Same problem here as well, had to purchase with gold bars to complete.
+4
I had this same problem. There is no way to request then because they aren't there they want you to use your gold because it's the only way to get the chisels. The quest ran out anyways. Just wish i wouldn't have started it in the first place. Uselessly wasted axes for a useless quest
+2
Hi, yes I had this problem and had to spend gold to finish the quest. Also with the haunted buckets. Have you reported this to support? I am reporting this now. I don't have enough time in the day to report all the issues I am having with kiwi games right now! Frustrating! No reply here from an admin I see.
+2
I cant spen gold or couldnt for the haunted buckets or chisels beacause I have to b use too many axes to go into the cave for almost every quest. Too many quests deal with the cave and it costs too many axes to complete it.. since they have too many quests dealing with the cave,.... it should only cost ond axe... n why xant we have a chioce to buy axes with the coins we find in the game instead of real money. N when u finally find a chest that might have axes in them...we should get more than 2... mayb get 100-200 instead... 
I might delete this game just like shipwrecked. 
+2

They had this exact same limited time quest with this exact same issue at least 1 year ago and kiwi STILL did the exact same thing (not providing ANY way other than using gold to get haunted chisels) this year?!?! I regretfully admit to having spent real money on this game in the past but, if this is an example of how they run things, I will not waste another penny and will probably be deleting this game (& making sure to not support this developer in the future with any others either) as soon as I spend all the money I already wasted on them! This is absolutely ridiculous and you should be ashamed of yourselves, developers!