+6

Haunted chisels

Analupe Kimbley 2 years ago in General Discussion • updated 2 years ago 5

New quest available for 1 more day. It says 2 request haunted chisels from friends, there is no button to request. It also say visitneighbors, have done that , only ladders, rocks & the usually. Please help

Amkimbley@gmail.com

Thank you!

I'm having the same problem. Did you ever figure it out?

Sorry the problem was never resolved. I will not use my gold in the future to finish a goal. I will just leave it unfinished & complain again. Although no one ever even responded to my email. Best of luck to you.

I just read and replied to a post about this exact same issue that they experienced (which was never resolved aside from the option of using gold to purchase them) at this time last year! Plus, one of the other replies gave me the impression that it was also an unresolved issue the prior year as well when they stated something along the lines of "from what I recall the last Halloween/time they ran this quest"...something along those lines anyway so I'm certainly NOT hopeful for a resolution this year! Particularly since ONLY users posted in the thread and not anyone connected to the game.

I had the same problem, was never fixed...

Sorry mine was never resolved either. I will not use gold in the future to finish goals. They never even responded to my email 😕