+5
Started

game crashes

Wayne Rasmussen 3 years ago in Technical Issues/Bug Report • updated by Zieu 3 years ago 11
The last five or six times I've went to harvest neighbors islands game has crashed on me
+1
Yes I've had that problem and so have others.   Have you tried clearing your data?
+1
That has happened so many times to me.  I had to clear my cache, clear my data, and make space on my island.  It works like this, if you are visiting a big island with lots of stuff on it and you have the same type of island there is not enough space for both island so it crashes ort freezes at least that is what happened to me then mag made a suggestion and I made room on my island and I don't have the problem anymore.  Good luck.
I have resorted to manually visiting each individual neighbor. 
+1
I thought I already explained that.  I saw your island I will visit it again but if I remember correctly you needed space plus you like mag said you need to clean out emails from echo and uninstall any unused apps.  I had to do it because kiwi takes up so much space.
+2
Hi wr yes sounds like it's a storage problem you will notice it more with the larger island like kb says you need to clear emails any unused apps text and so on but this is only a short term fix s kiwi takes up s massive amount of space hope this helps 
I will try that thank you all
Started
If you still have issues with game crashing, go ahead and email at support-sw@kiwiup.com and we'll investigate further.
+2
any ideas why my phone is storing the game objects in my gallery/photos?  if I upload my phone to a pc it shows 987998453 photos and 99% are shipwrecked / westbound  how do I safely get rid of these ? 
 Hi cva I found out the same on my tablet i t ried  downloading  them to my laptop thinking it would give me more space  but i just ended  up with 2 lots, 
My game keeps crashing. Every time I attempt to upgrade or every time I complete something and the next step pops up the game crashed and kicked me out.  I have all this gold/axes and I can't even use it..ugh!!! So frustrated. 
Hi Sandy/Cvanlin,

Please email at support-sw@kiwiup.com and our technical team will definitely look further into your account and resolve the issue.