+1

Duplicate quests

Lorretta Green 2 years ago in Technical Issues/Bug Report • updated by Lostgurlz 2 years ago 4
  • Why are all my new quests duplicates of quests I've completed in the past? I have lots of duplicate items now because of this. I don't want to waste my swords on quests I've already completed and I don't want multiples of the same item either. Any way to stop getting these duplicate quest??
+1

I had the same problem, according to ZIEU-JUST IGNORE THEM-DON'T PLAY THEM, LET THEM EXPIRE.

THEY KIWI, ROCKYOU, ZIEU, ANNA WILL NEVER ADMIT TO THE MALFUNCTIONING OF THEIR GAMES.

Thank you Rose. I wished they would fix it though. I have no way of knowing if it's a duplicate of not until I finish and see that I already have the structure for that one. There's no way to remember them all. I'm so tired of all the problems! I don't play as much now as I used to because of it and I'm about ready to just delete it and move on. I have other games that are much more fun and don't have all the problems. It's really not worth it any more. Thank you for your response though Rose! Apparently no one from the game cares to reply! That tells you how much they value their players. Anyway!!!!

If you go in to your settings and tap on your building one time if it's not completely built it will appear clear as its real form, that way you can tell what your buildings are... or you can tap on the building in regular mode and it tells you what it is right there and what you need to complete it

If you need help in a situation, go in to settings and tap the gears mode go-to quest issue and email them if you want a response. This is a forum for players and the company usually only answers emails directly from your game bc it has all your info. They can't get your info from forum