Answered

Where can I find a bolt of fabric and brick klin

Jennie Vasquez 11 months ago in General Discussion • updated by Admin-Anna 11 months ago 3

I playing shipwreck lost island and I need a bolt of fabric for my dress building and bricks and I can't find them in the market. Please hel

Answer

Answer
Answered

The Brick Kiln is found as a part of quest- Befuddling Bricks. Once the quest is active, it will trigger you to find the asset in the jungle. Please continue to play the game, and you should come across it soon.

As for the Fabric, you must harvest the Market asset in the game. Hope this helps!

The brick kiln comes out when its ready so as i always say no point in wasting swords, fabric does take a while to come from the market but again only when its ready. These games are coded/programmed to do things in a specific order, the catch is to make those who are impatient to use up all of thier swords encouraging you to purchase more.

Thank you so much, I will try to be patient

Answer
Answered

The Brick Kiln is found as a part of quest- Befuddling Bricks. Once the quest is active, it will trigger you to find the asset in the jungle. Please continue to play the game, and you should come across it soon.

As for the Fabric, you must harvest the Market asset in the game. Hope this helps!