+5
anne wilson 1 month ago in General Discussion • updated 1 month ago 3

This week's treasure diver challenge was played for around 40 hours with major faults in it . The streaks did not work which drastically affected the scores from the power ups . The fact that it ran for 40 hours without correcting goes against what I'm told about challenges and tables being monitored during challenges , and I am asking the Rockyou bosses to put support staff on when challenges are in progress and I think that everyone who took part in this challenge should be compensated as a good will gesture from Rockyou .

Regards ,annewils.

I was so frustrated. No streaks or energy boosts or swords. I usually LOVE this challenge and use it for swords build up for the month. Instead I am out about 120 swords (not counting what I would have earned) and 26 energy cells. I feel like we should be reimbursed and this challenge should not count.

+1

We sincerely apologize for the trouble caused during the challenge. We will consider your suggestion, and monitor the challenge over the weekend more intensively. 

+1

Thankyou zieu , and I've just been informed by support that if anyone who took part in the faulty treasure diver challenge emails support you will be awarded energy as compensation . It won't be much but I think this shows a good will gesture from the Rockyou bosses . You can quote my name in your email and say you are emailing for the energy to be added to your account ........annewils