+5
Planned
Sarah Gissel-Hafer 3 years ago in Technical Issues/Bug Report • updated by Magnat 3 years ago 32
for more then 24 hours, i haven't been able to connect, i've tried everything, even un-installing and re-installing the game.  i haven't missed a day of play for more then 6 months!  and of course this happens right during the beginning of team challenge, and i'm the one on my team that does anything, i am NOT happy!!!  I can't send a ticket from my game, because I CAN'T LOG IN!!
+1
That's awful. You need to send to support-wt@kiwiup.com and include your game's email id if you know it. I can't imagine a worse time.
+3
I did. Nothing from them. I'm only level 136, spend about $50-200 a month. What does it matter if i can play or not
+2
They won't be quick, but hopefully they'll answer. I've got my fingers crossed for you. 
It bothers me that i or add much as i could into this team challenge. One person did 3 acorno last check, one had 12, one had 93, and I had a score over 600. I used more then 200,000 tonics,  at my darn timer to log in to harvest and everything. I'll get nothing out of my hard work. I'm simply just out all those resources. 
My game won't load and its been over 2 months since I have been able to play :( have sent many emails and they all tell me its fixed lol 
+1
Planned
HI Mandie,

Please write to Support team and will ensure your issue in game is looked into further and fixed.
What did our Support team respond to your issue reported via email?
Still waiting yet again as last time they said it was fixed and nothing more. Nothing has changed as it starts to load and when it hits about 90% it stops
Was never responded to on the 23rd or at all
What can I do but delet all kiwi games 
+3
OMG...it took me a while. But, I think I've figured it out!
kiwi has us playing and spending our money. Kiwi appears to be helpful...but,only to a point. After about one year of the SAME FAITHFUL PLAYERS kiwi begins to lose THOSE LOYAL PLAYER'S. 
WHAT DOES KIWI CARE?!
THERE WILL BE A BRAND NEW GROUP OF WESTBOUND SUCKERS ANY DAY NOW! YEP...IT'S A CYCLE!
AND YOU SEE...KIWI WINS NO MATTER WHAT OUR DECISION...KIWI IS strictly out for the MONEY. why should WE THE PEOPLE matter?   We WILL be REPLACED! SO, WE CAN PLAY OR We CAN DELETE WESTBOUND. IT DOESN'T MATTER TO KIWI. THEY WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE THEIR MONEY REGARDLESS OF this group STAYING OR LEAVING!
WOW....DOES THIS MAKE SENSE OR WHAT?
Or does  it i play shipwrecked and we have had the same problems for quite  some time ⌚ now  and one thing we did find out is kiwi have dumped  there paying customers before they we're then calling them self fruit salad kiwi have bought out some new games so who knows we will definitely be there last to know 
+1
I feel dumped big time :( I also play shipwrecked, shipwreck valcano island & brightwood.  I used to play monstarmania as well. West bound is the only game that can not play!
+1
Hi mb you're not the only one feeling that way 
Totally!! I had an issue similar the first year I played now that I'm on year 3 I think they just decided that I'm done! wish I had made that decision on my own!
I would say this is just a little bit more than inconvenience!
+1
Hi Mandie,

Please send me a private message here in Forums with your account details and I'll ensure your issue is looked into and will keep you posted with updates.
Thanks I will be sending it :)
+1
Hi mb sending you this your going to need it good luck 🍀 
Thanks! Just got a reply that they are on top of it :)

UNDER REVIEW

Dear Mandie Barker, 
Status has changed by Admin-RTS.

Click here to open comment

Thanks for the details Mandie!

Now, can you please reply here in detail the issue you are experiencing in game and rest assured I'll get it fixed.

Regards, 
The Kiwi Team
Kissing the clover for best of luck
And now I have all these expired! 
+1
What a mess but I will give them credit for trying it is only temporary i have played wb but a long time ago and not for long so not sure what you call it but on shipwrecked it's decor gives courage your tab/📱mobile is running out of ram 🐏 you can lessen this by removing paths like kiwi have done also fire's fencing as they are all low in courage if like shipwrecked your decor will be listed from the lowest to the highest you can then reply the things you take. away with a much higher value courage that doesn't take up,  all your ram 🐏 remember this is going to come back hopefully this is of help good LucK