Michele 3 years ago in General Discussion • updated by Admin-Anna 4 months ago 9
What must I do so I don't lose my accomplishments in Westbound?
+1
Michele, 
Not to worry, once you do a factory reset, email the Support team and your old account will be restored. 
+1
Who do I need to e-mail? I e-mailed the only address I could find on the website - hello at kiwiup dot com - twice, with no reply. I had to do a factory reset a week ago and lost all my Kiwi games - Westbound, Shipwrecked, Brightwood Adventures and Monstorama Planet. I'd like to get them back, especially Westbound, which I've been playing for nearly a year now. 
You have to email each support team separately. For Westbound, you can use the following procedure. I keep up on its details, but other games may be a little different. I recommend email from in-game because it sends the tech info so you get your game back faster.
  1. Open the game 
  2. Open game settings 
  3. See if you have "Help and Support"
  4. If so, tap "Report an Issue" and then "Transfer Game"
  5. If not, tap "About Us" then the email address 
  6. Either way, it will start an email with tech info 
  7. Add a description of your situation, INCLUDE YOUR OLD LEVEL or a range, and send
This is for BJ.
I send any problem I have to-
support wagon trail@kiwi.com
THEY HAVE ALWAYS HELPED. I DID A FACTORY RESET AND LOST NOTHING!
good luck
P.S.-they're closed on the weekend's
+1
Hey BJ,
KEEP IN MIND THEY'RE CLOSED ON THE WEEKENDS. THE ADDRESS I HAVE YOU HAS ALWAYS WORKED FOR ME. ALSO, I'VE DONE FACTORY RESETS AND HAVE NEVER LOST MY GAME WESTBOUND.
IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING REGARDING WESTBOUND YOUR CAN FIND ME AT-IMAMAZONIA. that's my name in the game. use all capital letters on my username

How do I do a factory reset ? Where do I go . does anyone ever get help ?

Please drop an email to our support team with the details of the issue in the game. We are here to assist you. Please write to us via support.rockyou.com