Answered

device transfer

Tami E 3 years ago in Technical Issues/Bug Report • updated by Michele 1 year ago 44
I broke my phone, smashed. I got a new one temporarily until I receive a new one. I downloaded westbound with the same google id and it started me over. I was on level 67 or 68 and spent over a hundred dollars already. I contacted kiwi via email and had a phone call with google that says I can get my money back but not the game status. Someone please tell me that's not true. Please please please help me get my game back.
+1
I did click inside the game to contact support but no answer. Also how can I turn the Facebook option on so if I need to transfer game again it will be easier
Tami,

We can transfer your old profile to the new device. Please email at support-wt@kiwiup.com and they'll process the transfer.

i just tried to email that address and sent back as delivery failed. Bad email.

Kiwi sold to RockYou a long time ago (Kiwi is no more).... So, your addresses for Kiwi will no longer work, as RockYou now owns/supports Kiwi's games.
I'd start with rockyou.zendesk.com and go from there. Hope this helps!

Hey lionsram

...fyi...that person who was looking for a team, WHAT A scan artist. My team finished 2md....we spent 0 anything. ..had said person just done their share we would have been 1st....just so you know for future. .

Then, had 20 excuses as to why they didn't do their share. They were more intersted in the MILLION OTHER GAME'S THEY PLAY...

3 player's WORKED OUR ASSES OFF...while that one gets the rewards. ....😕

Just wanted to pass along this info, for future to you or anyone else looking for a team PLAYER

+1
You can definitely get your game back, but probably not on the temporarary phone. Support goes in and associates the game with a device so they may wait for the permanent phone. Don't get your money back because you will get the game back. 

Also, the way it's set up, logging into Facebook wouldn't help you restore. They do it through support only. Just make sure in all future communications to tell them what level you were on as near as you remember. It helps them find the right game when there are more than one associated with your email address, which there are because a new one just started. 
+2
Email us with your new device and email id associated with the old game. We will be able to assist you with this.

>Kindly launch the WB game
>Tap on the triangle, on the right corner of your screen
>Got to settings
>About us
>Tap on support-wt@kiwiup.com
and drop in an email.

Hey, I am desperately needing help with some issues for enemy lines but I can't get through anywhere, all emails come back as undeliverable. I need my lvl60 ßase eraZer account transferred to a new device. And also, my #1 account was hacked, it had over 500 hours left on the shield and 10,500 gold left, both of which are gone. And now I can't even log on, it says I have been banned and need to contact support, even if the game isn't going to be updated anymore, I still would like to have my accounts back, I have well over a thousand dollars invested in them, also many of my medals were dumped before I was blocked, can you please restore my 13,856 medals, my 500 hour shield, and my 10,500 gold? The account name was ßoZZ but it was changed to Kìwi abandoned usBYE. Can you please reinstate my account and return all that was taken? I have been a very loyal customer and player and if nothing else, I atleast deserve my accounts back, please, I am begging you to get back to me and let me know something, I can email you from the device that I want ßase eraser on after I hear from you, but I really need my ßoZZ account reinstated, I am enclosing a screenshot of the account leaderboard after the name was changed and some of the medals were dropped, please let me know something as soon as possible.
Thanks
Please help me transfer to new device 
+1
Answered
Hi Leanne,

Please email at support-wt@kiwiup.com and our Support Team will be able to transfer your account. Do not forget to write in your old and new account details.
+1
Create a new one? Admin-RTS's instructions were worded a little off, if that's what you're referring to. You don't so much create a new account, as you install the game on the new device and it may or may not be on a different account. Here's how you avoid having to worry about that.

The game will start over on the new device, which is normal. Admin-Ashley's instructions were actually pretty good. But really, tell them the level you were on as well. (Approximate level is OK! Just tell them it's approximate.) Here's what she said:

>Kindly launch the WB game
>Tap on the triangle, on the right corner of your screen
>Got to settings
>About us
>Tap on support-wt@kiwiup.com
and drop in an email.

If you have any further trouble, don't hesitate to ask!
Hi, I have the same problem. But I have to start over because the one I have on my Android failed to update (package file invalid). So I downloaded Westbound on iPhone and I already sent email to support-wtios@kiwiup.com . Previously I emailed them about the update problem on my Android to support-wt@kiwiup.com and got a reply saying that they would be back to me in a few days, but I didn't hear back. So how long does it take to get a reply? Thanks.
You need to go to kiwiup.freshdesk.com and open a ticket. Otherwise, you probably won't get any help for weeks and weeks! 
I got a reply, they can't transfer game from Android to iOS :(... I have to start over... 
Dkd you saying the one on your Android makes me wonder if you are doing the transfer from android to ios if so big big  problems I am not sure about the others but with apple 🍎 you only get 1/2 the game and no Tc it cost me near 800 pounds 💷 to find that out as kiwi don't let you know till it's to late they also cannot or will not do a transfer from. android to ios but if it is ios do not  give up and start a new game as if you stick to your emails they will transfer your resources good luck 🍀 
Ouch! I got a reply, Magnat, you're right. They can't transfer a game from Android to iOS, but they can transfer the resources. I guess I can always use the resources, but what happens to the old game in my Android? I'm still hoping that the Package File Invalid problem will eventually be resolved, so I can go back to my Westbound at level 105. Am I naive? 
+1
Hey there, I have the same problem with westbound and the package file invalid... I was told to contact Google and they should be able to fix it. I'm going to try and see if they can do something about it, so if you want to stay on your Android and keep your game you just might be able to... I'll update if your interested.... 
Hi Jennifer i would be thanks 
Ooh.. I thought I was the only one with this problem. Please do update, Jennifer. Google Play really needs to do something about this. I have done everything Google Play tech support and some people at Android forum suggested me to do to fix it, none of them works. From clearing cache/data, turning off WiFi, using VPN, uninstalling updates on Google Play Store to changing accounts. One thing I haven't done is restarting my phone to factory setting. Honestly it's kind of scary cause who knows if Westbound will work normally again after I wipe off all my data?? 
Hi dkd if i was you I would take the money and buy a. New android just the for games and keep your ios for communication face ☺ book 📖 utube and  games  all need loads of ram 🐏 so if you can split them up better for you in wish I had known this 6 month ago I would have saved myself a lot of money if you do this go for thre best ram 🐏 you can get in you price range let me know how you go on good luck 🍀 
I got another reply when I asked them what would happen with the old game after the resources transferred. They said the game will still be there, right where I left it minus resources. I'm nowhere thinking about getting a new phone cause my current phone is perfectly fine (other than unable to update Westbound because of the stupid Package File Invalid problem). I guess one thing to think about is to restart my phone on factory set up and hope that Westbound will run normal after that. 
Hi dkd not sure about factory reset never tried  one good  luck  with that  
I did the hard reset to my phone (restart my Android to factory setting), and I tried to download and install Westbound again... No luck. I guess I am saying goodbye to Westbound on Android for now cause I'm not getting a new phone anytime soon. I am getting my resources transferred to my Westbound on iPhone, starting all over again and no team challenge. Oh well... 
Hi dkd  me again forgot to say It was posted on shipwrecked about 6 month ago that kiwi where improving the ios side or things but no sign of it yet and I personally would not believe a word kiwi says from the day they added energy ⚡ to are resources i now play on township loads better game ttfn 
Just an update, my Westbound on Android is back! I'm as happy as a seagull with a French fry! I'm guessing they have a new update that works for my phone cause I didn't have that "invalid package" note anymore. And just when I thought I wasn't going to get a new phone, our service provider gives a sweet deal for GS 5, so now I'm thinking to get it. I guess I will have to contact Kiwi again so they will help me with transferring the game from my current phone to my new phone to be. 
Nice one dkd Happy gaming don't forget the extra ram 
clipboard-image-marker
Hey, I am desperately needing help with some issues for enemy lines but I can't get through anywhere, all emails come back as undeliverable. I need my lvl60 ßase eraZer account transferred to a new device. And also, my #1 account was hacked, it had over 500 hours left on the shield and 10,500 gold left, both of which are gone. And now I can't even log on, it says I have been banned and need to contact support, even if the game isn't going to be updated anymore, I still would like to have my accounts back, I have well over a thousand dollars invested in them, also many of my medals were dumped before I was blocked, can you please restore my 13,856 medals, my 500 hour shield, and my 10,500 gold? The account name was ßoZZ but it was changed to Kìwi abandoned usBYE. Can you please reinstate my account and return all that was taken? I have been a very loyal customer and player and if nothing else, I atleast deserve my accounts back, please, I am begging you to get back to me and let me know something, I can email you from the device that I want ßase eraser on after I hear from you, but I really need my ßoZZ account reinstated, I am enclosing a screenshot of the account leaderboard after the name was changed and some of the medals were dropped, please let me know something as soon as possible.
Thanks
I'm emailing support-el@kiwiup.com, also tried hello@kiwiup.com, support-wt@kiwiup.com, support-el@freshdesk.com, all come back mail delivery system, cannot be delivered and gives reasons and whatnot, been trying for days, I have been #1 on enemy lines over 2.5 years and I really want my account reinstated and everything that was taken returned and I need my other account transferred to a new device, but I am unable to get in touch with any support, I have put a ton of time/effort/and money into the game, I have always been a loyal player and customer and I'm just trying to find help, I have been searching the web and trying any email I find to get in touch with someone
Kiwi sold to RockYou a few months ago (Kiwi is no more).... So, your addresses for Kiwi will no longer work, as RockYou now owns/supports the Kiwi's games.
I'd start with rockyou.zendesk.com and go from there. Hope this helps!
Amber, The information you are asking for is contained above, several times in the exchanges... and found in the FAQs, but to save you time looking, here (below) is the FAQs text:
2) Can I transfer my old account on to a new device?
Thank you for your patience! If you have changed device the game will start over from the beginning. However, we can definitely transfer your game (Westbound) into your new device, but it would be helpful to have additional information about your old and current device so that we may better assist you.

1) Your old Device ID/IMEI number/Game account level and the Email ID associated with it.
2) Your new Device ID/IMEI number/Game account level and the Email ID associated with it.

The following is the easiest way to give us all the necessary information.

1.Launch the game.
2.Tap on the Settings button (extreme right).
3.Tap on the 'About KIWI' button.
4.Tap on the 'support-wt@kiwiup.com' button

Hope this helps!
It doesn't Say anything about "about KIWI" it says About Us and Support and Help. I clicked on About Us and it took me to my email and it inserted all the information you need. I will copy and paste the other devices information in the same email and send it. Also, I really need to kno if you transfer the game will it keep everything the exact same? Or will it delete some progress?
+1
Yelp, my bad! You’d think I worked for RockYou/Kiwi (don't know what I'm talking about)!!!
I hadn’t gone there for a while and didn’t consider the information supplied by RockYou/Kiwi wasn’t updated/correct. (Wouldn't it be nice if the Admins read this and corrected that issue?)
So, try this; open a ticket at http://pioneeradventure.rockyou.com/support
You will have to register if you haven’t…
Open a ticket to include…
1) Your old Device ID/IMEI number/Game account level and the Email ID associated with it.
2) Your new Device ID/IMEI number/Game account level and the Email ID associated with it.
Based on my experience, once transferred, everything will be as it was on the old devise / no promises, I'm just another player! Hope this helps! Best of luck with support!!!

Thanks ! Do you know how long it will take to transfer? Does it want me to email #1 and 2 to them?
+1
Don't know how long to expect with RockYou... Kiwi did it over night and sent an email to you when it was ready... support does not seem to work weekends. Yes, include both 1) Your old Device ID/IMEI number/Game account level and the Email ID associated with it. and 2) Your new Device ID/IMEI number/Game account level and the Email ID associated with it... they should let you know if they need additional data.

+1
Device transfer is the ONLY THING rock you WILL DO....FAST.

FOR ANYTHING ELSE...DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH...LOL
Where do I find my device ID/IMEI?
+1
Hey Amber good luck with that. I transferred my game from my Galaxy Samsung S4 to my Galaxy Tablet 10.1 in January and they just now got it somewhat fixed. They keep saying they are working on their optimization. Just be on the lookout and find out how to get a hold of support and open a ticket just in case. I wish you luck and I hope that you don't run into the problem I did.
Thanks for all the help everyone. I've gotten in contact with them by submitting a ticket and they are responding back to me. Thanks. I'll keep everyone updated with how it goes. :-)
+1
Well after I gave Rock You all the information the process went by fast. It took only two days for them to transfer the game and they emailed me when finished. I will admit it, I was a little scared to open up the game on my device for fear of it not working or messing up. But when I opened it, there was my game. At the exact place I left off. Thanks again everyone for all the help.
Hey Amber
Glad to see that everything's good.
Let's hope it'll last!
GOOD LUCK!
+1

I wish you wood fix now world shipwrecked game it will not open up.

I play westbound. Since the update, I can't get into my game!

ROCK YOU...SUCKS!