+12
bretmac 3 years ago in Suggestions/Feedback • updated by Lionsram 3 years ago 5
I feel that the energy based challenges are too expensive and unfair to those of us that don't have unlimited resources. I know that you will probably not totally eliminate the energy since it does make you money. However you could shorten the time interval to refresh energy. Or you could include energy in your bundles. Anything would be of great help. Preferably I believe most of us would rather have harvest based challenges like we used to have. 
+3
Another option is have something that generates energy in the canyon.  I would spend silver to make energy the same as boards or bricks.
+2
Hi bm  i play shipwrecked and having  the same problem there we are trying to get buildings that produce energy ⚡ as of now no joy lots of us refusing to spend money till kiwi make a change as even if they put it in your bundles  how many  bundles are you willing to buy because you can bet there are some that money is not a problem to and it's  not just the eenergy keep an eye on the scores 
+4
I feel this is a good idea, so please read (and vote thumbs up) the above if you agree... or post your "way to make it better" suggestion here... if you really want Kiwi to listen and make changes!
+1
I AGREE...THE CHALLENGES SHOULD BE...HALTED AT ONCE!
WE SHOULD ALL BE GIVEN THE TOP PRIZE...WE'VE ENDURED ENOUGH!
I don't want to quit playing Westbound. I still enjoy doing the daily quests. I have fun reorganizing my town....I'm just completely frustrated by tv's lack of support we've seen from kiwi.