Patricia Karbs 2 years ago in Team Challenge Discussion • updated by Lionsram 2 years ago 1

I've never seen it really explained as to how and/who or which team gets the bear. Does anyone REALLY know? Is it based on the total amount fed by one person or by the number of people on your team who are feeding it? For example, if I'm the only one on my team feeding it, does it go to some other team because none of my other team members helped? Or is it by a random selection by the game? Can someone PLEASE explain this to me? Lionsram, surely you must have an idea, since you seem to be more knowledgeable and more helpful than ANYONE who works at/for Rock You? By the way, thanks for the help with the cooking fire. I must have missed the class on having to upgrade the brick outdoor BBQ-looking one in order to get the pot on the tri-pod one.

No, I don’t really know how the Bears you see are determined, nor what exactly triggers you getting YOUR Bear.

When you feed any Bear, your points only go to you (no one else).

If the Bear is satisfied (feed the number of required points) there is a Reward (Tonic, Silver, Gold)… that Reward (no points) goes to those all those who feed the Bear. I believe the person who feeds the Bear the most points also gets the/a Bonus (Tonic, Silver, Gold and sometimes Energy Refills) that the other players don’t get.

You are welcome for the help with the cooking fire. There is no class (nor anything on Wiki) about how to upgrade the brick outdoor BBQ-looking one in order to get the pot on the tri-pod one… it’s all from playing and learning… best of luck to you!