How can you tell if your neighbors aren't playing anymore

Michele 1 year ago in General Discussion • updated by Lionsram 1 year ago • 6

I have well over 50 neighbours ...I'm sure there are people that are no longer playing

HOW can i tell?

I'd love to get new neighbour's. ..anyone know if there's a way to know who's not playing?

I'm always looking for new neighbors ....so,if you play on a regular basis. ..my username is -all Capital letters. ..IMAMAZONIA

..-See you in the canyon -😀

LOOKING FOR LIONSRAM

...hey lionsram.

I thought we were neighbors. If i remember correctly, you are under another name?

In the team challenges, i see lionsram. When I type lionsram for neighbors. ..nothing comes up.

You know my username is - IMAMAZONIA

can you please let me know so I can neighbor you?

THANKS ...😎

+1

Yes, Michele (IMAMAZONIA), we were neighbors / no other name... just Lionsram. However, when my game began crashing all the time... especially when visiting neighbors with Very Large Canyons (like mine & yours), I dropped many of my large canyon neighbors (including you) hoping to cut down on crashes! But like everything else... it did not work!!!

I sent you an invite.

HEY LIONSRAM

..YES, I GOT YOU AS NEIGHBOR. THANKS!

I KNOW THAT YOU WERE PLAYING WITH MY OLD TEAM AFTER I GOT LOCKED OUT .

I SEE YOU'RE PLAYING THE CHALLENGES.

ARE YOU COMMITTED TO THESE PEOPLE?

I HAVE BEEN BOUNCING AROUND WHICH SUCK'S! ...I HAVE 1 OTHER GREAT TEAMMATE. I WAS WONDERING IF YOU'D WANNA JOIN US?

I'LL UNDERSTAND IF YOU'RE COMMITTED. ...just let me know, ok?.....we're looking for someone who's willing to do as much as the rest of us😊

Thanks Lionsram

Yes, Michele (IMAMAZONIA), I was playing with your old team after you got locked out... but we've "taken the summer off"... by that (for me) I mean, I'm playing, but not to win, rather to build up Energy Refills.

At least 2 of my current teammates have been with me thru this season (so far), so I am committed to helping them, as long as they want to keep me... at least for this season.

As I've written before, I REFUSE to give RY any more money till they fix my crashing issue... and I have not spent money on any RY game since January 2015 and will not till the crashing issue is resolved. In spite of that, with your old team and with my current team I am/was always the #1 or #2 (of 4) contributor in each weekly challenge... without giving RY any of my money!!!

Check with me when the next Season begins and let me know if you're still interested in me.

Ok...lionsram, thanks!

I didn't expect an answer so quickly. And, i definitely hear you. Spending $$$ is not required. ..I just want 4 players to give the same amount of effort. It's not fair when 1 or 2 do all the work. ...i look forward to having Jenni 😊

I'll talk to you lionsram. Have a great night 😊

Agree... not fair when 1 or 2 do all the work!