+2
Thanks

!!!!!!Crapjoy,oh I mean Tapjoy #!!!

Paul Anderspuppy 3 years ago in Suggestions/Feedback • updated by Justine C 3 years ago 8
Just wanted to send a GREAT BIG thank you to Tapjoy for costing me yet another limited quest,completed offers,1for 25 gold and 1 for 50swords.wanna know how many I got........ZERO,and that's for both.have contacted them,am trying to be patient,but wondering what else it's going to cost me.I know their another site,but if I don't start complaining,nothing will get fixed,and what better place than here where I was introduced to them!YES,YES,YES I'm waiting patiently,it's only been four days,with no reply,maybe I'll hear something next MONTH!!!!!!
Thanks
I’m sorry to see that you are having trouble with receiving awards for offers taken through Tapjoy.
Tapjoy has a support team standing by ready to help, and is more than happy to look into any issues related to these advertisements. The easiest way for you to get in touch with Tapjoy is by following the instructions located at https://support.tapjoy.com. Their support team will respond back as soon as possible.
+1
                                !!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!

Just reopened game and 15swords????(had zero)when I left four hours ago????
could be from tapjoy,still have heard no reply from them,however,if it is from them,it's less than a third of what the offer (ESURANCE car quote)offered of 50???
2 gold also,but offer(progressive car quote)was for.........wait for it.........drum roll please........25......?????????So there's that!!!
Would send them an email,but don't want BOOTED to bottom of list,
However to play fair I decided to give tapjoy another shot(with New offers)and on a plus side it seems that their(tapjoys)offers seem to be working again,did offer(fire stone tires,get quote)for 8gold and what do you know they showed up:-)) so I guess I have to!!!!RETRACT HEADING STATEMENT!!!!as I hear by DO!!!!
But that doesn't mean I'm at all happy,w/ them or yourselves(see my other post)@ this time
+2
KIWI gave me the swords soooooooooo...I DO NOT RECANT THE HEADING.....TAPJOY IS CRAP,And I'm not the only one who thinks so!!!!!!
STILL CRAP FROM CRAPJOY! !!!!!!!!!
+1
AGAIN FAULED FRACKIN OFFERS FROM TAPJOY
THIS IS GETTING REEFRACKINDICULOUS
+1
THEIR COSTING ME QUEST KIWI,I WILL BIT SPEND ANOTHER FRACKIN CENT ON THIS GAME,TIL CRAPJOY GIVES WHATS OWED,25GOLD AND NOW 60FRACKIN SWORDS,YOU ALL NEED TO DO SOMETHING NOW,CRAPJOY IS GOING TO COST YOU ANOTHER PLAYER,AS WELL AS GIVE YOU A VERY BAD FRACKIN REP.AMONG GAMERS!!!!!!FIX THIS CRAP!!!!!!!NOW

+1
You tell 'em, Paul! 💪👍👏