branchen6 1 year ago in Suggestions/Feedback 0

I played the first Shipwrecked years ago on my tablet. It was like about level 45, or so, that I finally quit playing and deleted the game due to there not being enough swords. I was sincerely hoping that, since it appeared a new group had taken over, things might be different. Oh, they're definitely different. They give you plenty of opportunities to get free swords....but the LE quests are "forced" upon you...no choice whether you want to start them or not. I have other things in my life, so can't finish the LE quests...now I have like 10 unfinished buildings taking space in my town...can't sell them or trash them. And all those wasted swords...

The events are fun, but WAY too many of them...doesn't give you much chance to actually play your game, not to mention more clutter from each one of those.

As for all the options to buy resources or spend swords on crates, etc....WAY, WAY too many. I spend most of my time filtering through those when I first log in, not to mention the constant barrage of logos for those at the top of my screen. Can't these all be placed under one button to the side?? I mean, if people want to buy or spend resources, don't you think they'll find that??

I'm now like level 20+, and quickly coming to the conclusion that "another one nights the dust".