No support from rock you support

jfrieman 7 months ago in Technical Issues/Bug Report • updated by Admin-Anna 7 months ago 9

My game has been down for 6  days. Support told me what to try, and where to e-mail if nothing will work. I did this, then was told to e-mail somewhere else. My game has been uninstalled, and does not show up on Rock You games, so I can not re-install. I am on level 59, and can not play, Support failed me.  Goodbye.

I have been going back and forth for 4 months and the problems still are not fixed. I am at level 101. Have you gone into google play to reinstall jfrieman?

google play dos not have an icon for the game so i can not reinstall it

I think Amazon also has a download. Sorry you are having problems with support.

Amazon is not compatible with my tablet. I still do not understand why the game has disappeared from all Rock You game listings in Google,

I'm not a tech but have taught Media programming for 20 years. See if this link works. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kiwi.goldrush

I appreciate the help, but the Goldrush is the new one, not the old one, I had over $200,000 - 176,000  potients - 39 pickaxes - and about 20 gold bars. What a waste, but thank you to all who have tried to help m.

We are sorry to hear about the issues in the game. Our support team is trying the best to have the issues fixed. Please write to our support team once again, and we will try alternate fixes for the issue.

How do I get to the support team? This was a problem from the start. I really enjoy this game, and the last 8 days have been disappointing for me. Thank you for any help you can give me.

Please submit a ticket to the Gold Rush game at support.rockyou.com We are here to assist you.