+5

s.o.s. help please

Frankie Worrell 2 years ago in Technical Issues/Bug Report • updated by Stephen 2 years ago 5
Where my hut,ect are supposed to be, there are black boxes helper's are shadow's just started game please help
Turn off your device n restart it. This does help.. Clean cache helps also.. I always have one floating black spot .. annoying but I can deal with it.
+1
This does not work...I have done that about a hundred times , I even uninstalled and reinstalled still have black boxes

Seems that most new items were coming in as black boxes. Tried the instructions in the FAQ to clear app data, and now almost all of my items appear as black boxes. Uninstalled and Reinstalled app, but problem persists. Will try uninstall, power cycle and reinstall. Assume problem persists unless I update or respond to this post.

Game is very hard to play when everything appears as ablack box.
I GOT THE SAME PROBLEM, BEEN WAITING SINCE FEB 2015. TIRED OF WAITING FOR KIWI-ROCK YOU TO CLEAR UP THE PROBLEMS... Can you give us an idea WHEN THIS WILL BE RESOLVED.
Email response from support was: "We are working on a fix. Please bear with us."

Aside: Before clearing, my Data size was over 20MB.After clear and restart, it is just over 6MB. More than 2/3 of my Data is gone, and not coming back. Interesting that the same images appear each time I clear data or reinstall app. Easy to recreate.... should not be too hard to identify the problem....