+2
Kindabored 9 months ago in Suggestions/Feedback • updated by Admin-Anna 8 months ago 17

looking for guidance

no and to be honest I wouldn't be wasting ya breath either.

Rock You haven't stopped the snow from falling under water in Atlantis yet so finding a brand new mysterious place might be a bit beyond them !

I have been playing for over 5 years and its always said that...lol

+1

What happens when you get to the end of level 350? I hope that it might possibly unlock it.

+1

Drucean, please don't believe in a world over lvl350 !

Phil, I would love to meet you in person. Are you telling me to be like Aerosmith and "Dream On"!

+1

No, I fought the law and the law won !

Hi All,

The New Location is still inactive in the game. The team is still working on this. Stay tuned!

+2

Anna, don't you think it would be a better use of time and resources to sort out problems and long standing tickets rather than dangle the tasty carrot that is still coming soon.

One reason for the sharp decline of players (and I can supply the data if necessary) apart from the advert question is customer expectation and repeating weekly challenges.

There is a distinct lack of interest shown by rock you placed into all of your titles, weither this is down to you or those above you is not a question I can answer, but the one thing I know is through information collated over time players are fed up and are voting with thier fingers.

Work with us.

Hi Phil,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused in the game. We will work on addressing and fixing the issues in the game.

+1

How long shall I stay tuned? I'm already 55!

We do understand your concern. Currently we are unable to release new features in the game. Soon, the new location should be available.

+2

You guys hurried and put ads in the game! Take the same enthusiasm and urgency to open the new land. Makes sense doesn't it? IJS

We have reduced the ads in the game. Also, on making a purchase the ads will be blocked for 30 days. Please make sure you update the game to the latest version.

Thankyou Anna we appreciate the work that support is doing to try and help us .

I recently made a purchase (Feb. 11), and the ads are still popping up. The lie detector determined that was a lie.

We are sorry to hear about the issue. Please drop an email to the support team about this to our team along with the purchase invocie. We will test the game further and have it fixed.

The ads are down to game developers ......Not support . Support are doing their best to help us .