+1

6 hour pause inchallenge

anne wilson 3 weeks ago in General Discussion • updated by silenthillzz 4 days ago 4

it appears that the glitch where nobody could get on challenge was a six hour pause , causing the challenge to run six hours over time . ( if support check they will see it still has another five hours or so to go ) .so support can you tell us what on earth was happening in this six hour pause , which obviously was not spotted by support ?

hey Anne

Silenthill  here

Howz you..

Hope everything is fine.

If you don't mind I would request you to send team challenge invite or do accept...as we din't play together this week...anyways without you..it was hectic to bring our old team under top 10..we missed u...Mrs superman

Indeed ur superman  

Me and Queen might not play like u...still we will improve. .but don't leave us..

Thanx mrssuperman  (Anne wilson)

Regards

Silenthill

Sorry silent hill I've only just seen this . I've had to put Mrs superman in main team for now . Once I get a super player to go in my main team I will come back but keep playing and inviting me .....Anne

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. The team challenge was extended because of the issue. 

dear Anne

First of all I would like to thank you for replying me..and not ignoring my request

I can understand ur concern...and Pls do join our team as soon as possible. 

Because we r missing superplayer. (Superman ) of our team...

Hope 2 c u soon 

Take care

Bye 

Regards

Silenthillrockz 

(Ur ex team mate for group challenge )